Monday, May 15, 2023

Women and orgasms

The wonderful female orgasm!!!
You go, ladies!!

An interesting look at this is here:

https://www.quora.com/At-what-age-do-girls-start-having-orgasms

https://www.quora.com/How-often-do-teen-girls-masturbate-What-age-did-you-start


My compliments to the ladies who are willing to talk openly about what gives them pleasure!
That topic has been suppressed for too long.
I think what these ladies did, at whatever age, is absolutely so wonderful.
Their enjoyment of sexual pleasure is a good, not a bad.
Congratulations to those women for discovering what their bodies could do for them.
I think that is wonderful.
The real question is how can we best give women the pleasure they desire.
(I enjoy using my mouth to that end, for their pleasure, if that is what they want.
Finding out how my mouth can best please them.)

Personally, I absolutely love the sexuality of women.
I think it is absolutely terrific!
I am so glad that women today can celebrate their sexuality!
Congratulations, ladies!
Go for it!

As for me personally, 
I once knew Ms. Lovely.
I will say no more about her, other than that she was absolutely lovely and had an incredibly beautiful pussy.
She told me that she could bring herself to orgasm three times a day.
Good for her!
Ms. Wonderful!
I admired her for that, her ability to orgasm.
Congratulations!
Lick, lick, lick. :-) My pleasure.

I enjoyed so much the opportunity to lick her beautiful, sensuous, wonderful pussy, 
and suck on her wonderful clitoris.
So wonderful!
Thanks for letting me lick your beautiful pussy, 
and suck on your lovely clitoris!
I loved the opportunity.

I really thank Ms. Wonderful for introducing me to how beautiful her pussy was!!!

As to me, personally I enjoy using my mouth for the ladies pleasure, of you know what I mean :-)
The best ways to please a lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment