Tuesday, April 9, 2024

The G-spot or the clit?

Which do ladies prefer to have stimulated?
I am happy to stimulate either.
Just asking.
This is a subject definitely worth addressing.
Getting the best opinion of ladies.
To see what ladies think about what is important.
Whatever cums the best! :-)
Ladies who enjoy the good things in life -- their climaxes! 
And the best ways of producing them.
Ladies who fixate on what is important - their climaxes :-)
Ladies who give proper attention to what best stimulates them.
Women who do good at achieving their climaxes.

Ladies, be sure to check out this video:
https://www.xvideos.com/video.itopptb7079/nina_hartley_blonde_lesbians
Two snatchasaureces :-)
Nothing better than making pussy feel good!
I do wonder: How many times a day can a lady come?
Just wondering.
I once knew a beautiful young woman who told me she masturbated herself three times a day.
I thought that was terrific.
She was really lovely.
I loved licking her pussy while she masturbated, showing me how she masturbated, showing me how long she could enjoy receiving stimulation.
So educational, so good!!!
So nice that both of us could work together to maximize her pleasure!
That really got her off. :-)
Ladies making good use of their pussies.
The best motto: Est it good! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment