Monday, June 14, 2004

Which is better?

While watching a video of one lady stimulating another,
the first lady spoke of what was happening as “a perfect fuck.”
That rather struck me;
I had not previously thought of sexual acts in quite such comparative terms.
Also, it suggested that women might be better at giving a perfect fuck,
whatever that is, than men.
Further,
I had at roughly the same time watched a video of a classic heterosexual “fuck”
which seems to represent quite a satisfactory turn of events
for the lady who received the action.
Yes, who am I to know, but even so,
the lady in the video professes rather grand satisfaction (OMG repeated often).

Anyhow, I thought I would present these two videos side by side,
so you may make your own comparison on which is better.
Of course, such a comparison is ridiculous in real terms,
but it is interesting, I think, to compare them anyhow.
The spirit here, such as it is,
is intended to be somewhat facetious,
in the manner of the old Miller Lite commercial:
"Tastes Great! Less Filling!".
The point being, it is really a matter of taste.

The commonality, I think, of the two videos is that in each case
it is the satisfaction of a woman which is the objective of the sex act.
Which I think is a fine think to pay attention to.


The material below is quite explicit.
Please do not page down to view it unless you are over 18
and it is appropriate that you view such.




















The heterosexual act
(5 minutes)
The lesbian act
(5 minutes)
[Flash 10 is required to watch video] [Flash 10 is required to watch video]


I have no idea how much of the reactions of the women in these videos is real,
and how much is just acting.
That is always a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment